When Buying a home in Berkeley Heights it is important that you contact the utility companies below to transfer the utilities into your name at least 1 week before closing. This will ensure uninterrupted service when moving into your new home. Sellers also need to contact the utility companies to transfer the utilities out of their name at least 1 week before closing as well. When calling any of the utility companies below, if you encounter a problem with the phone number please contact me and let me know so that I can correct it accordingly. Thank you.
- Jersey Central Power & Light – JCP&L 800-662-3115
- Public Service Enterprise Group – PSE&G 800-436-7734
- New Jersey American Water 800-652-6987
- Xfinity Comcast 800-266-2278
- Verizon 888-881-8161
Berkeley Heights Approved Garbage Pickup Choices
- Deluca Disposal 844-335-8221
- Gerard’s 908-546-7880
- Grand 908-222-1566
- Jerry’s 973-376-3222
- Republic Services (formerly Midco) 800-273-7539
For other Berkeley Heights Township services check out the towns website at: www.BerkeleyHeights.gov
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.